UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC, VIDEO AND ALSO ADVERTISE WITH EKOVIBEZ AT AFFORDABLE RATE TODAY
CALL OR WHATSAPP : +234834067518 OR +2348100170459
ADD US BBM PIN: 7B594B24
DOWNLOAD OUR OFFICIAL ANDRIOD APP
Football Headlines: Here Are The Latest Transfer News & Rumours For This Morning
Below are the transfer news and rumour for this morning;-
- Manchester United are ready to hijack Romelu Lukaku’s £100m move to Chelsea.
- Real Madrid are losing ground in the race to sign Kylian Mbappe as they continue to stall on a deal to bring the Monaco wonderkid to the Bernabeau, with PSG now in pole position.
- Everton have made Olivier Giroud their No 1 target as they look to continue their summer spending with a £20m move for the Arsenal striker.
- Everton are hopeful of thrashing out a deal to bring Wayne Rooney back to Goodison Park from Manchester United but the two clubs have yet to reach an agreement over the England striker.
- Chelsea’s teenage starlet Callum Hudson-Odoi has signed a new, three-year deal with the club despite interest from Juventus and Benfica after his performances in the FA Youth Cup this season.
- After missing out on Tammy Abraham, Brighton are closing in on a loan deal for another young Chelsea forward, Izzy Brown, who has been in demand in this summer’s loan market.
- Leicester City have held initial talks over a possible new contract for Leonardo Ulloa to raise the prospect of the Argentine striker extending his stay at the King Power Stadium.
- Southampton midfielder Harrison Reed is set to join Championship side Norwich City on loan for next season.
- Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro says Cristiano Ronaldo is ‘happy’ and wants to stay with the European champions despite his fall-out with the club this summer.
- Everton players can’t wait for the return of Wayne Rooney to Goodison Park.
- Nathaniel Chalobah is in talks with Watford over permanent move from Chelsea.
- David Luiz has emerged as a shock contender to be the new Chelsea captain – instead of Gary Cahill.
- Huddersfield are on the verge of signing Danish defender Mathias Jorgensen.
- Antonio Rudiger will undergo a medical in Los Angeles while on holiday in the USA this week ahead of his £34m move from Chelsea.
- Dani Ceballos is ready to snub Barcelona for Real Madrid… if Zinedine Zidane promises not to loan him out.
- Alexis Sanchez is demanding a staggering £400,000-a-week to sign a new deal at Arsenal.
- Manchester United are offering Wayne Rooney as a makeweight to Everton in a bid to beat Chelsea to Romelu Lukaku.
- Antoine Griezmann insists it would have been “dirty” had he left Atletico Madrid for Manchester United this summer during the club’s transfer ban.
- Chelsea target Antonio Rudiger has admitted “my heart beats for Arsenal” ahead of £36million transfer to Stamford Bridge.
- Jurgen Klopp has urged fans to be patient as Liverpool continue battle to land their top summer targets.
- Brighton and Bournemouth are both chasing £12m-rated Toulouse striker Martin Braithwaite.
- Atletico Madrid set to make their move for Diego Costa this week – but could loan him out to China.
- Jon Walters is quitting Stoke after seven years to join Burnley for £2m.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is closely following Russian star Aleksandr Golovin and even made a call to check on the CSKA Moscow midfielder during last month’s Confederations Cup.
- Bill Kenwright, the Everton chairman, met with Wayne Rooney’s agent, Paul Stretford, on Wednesday as talks over his return to Goodison Park gathered pace.
- Atletico Madrid are set to make their opening bid to re-sign Diego Costa in a move that could save the striker from an awkward reunion with Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte.
- Watford are in pole position to sign Nathaniel Chalobah from Chelsea for £5m this month.
- Rennes are keen to snap up Chelsea outcast Loic Remy.
- Manchester United are set to make an improved offer of €75m (£65.8m) to Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata as Jose Mourinho steps up his attempt to replace the departed Zlatan Ibrahimovic for next season.
- Wayne Rooney is in advanced talks with Everton about rejoining his boyhood team with the move centring on the club matching the £250,000-a-week basic salary he earns at Manchester United.
- Atletico Madrid are preparing to table a first formal bid with Chelsea for Diego Costa in the hope they can re-sign the Spain striker before his scheduled return for pre-season training at Cobham at the start of next week.
- Olivier Giroud is moving closer to an exit from Arsenal following the arrival of Alexandre Lacazette.
- Graham Dorrans arrived in Scotland this evening ahead of his Rangers medical as he closes in on his dream move to Ibrox.
- Celtic supremo Dermot Desmond has admitted players will move on from Parkhead this summer.
DOWNLOAD TRENDING SONGS & VIDEOS ON EKOVIBEZ (ONE CLICK DOWNLOAD)